We are three all-around riders with roots in both cross-country and downhill mountain bike racing. Living in the Vancouver to Whistler corridor, we are able to ride and race both disciplines throughout the year. We have established ourselves as strong, consistent, multi-skilled athletes, and represent a threat at most events we enter. We are well spoken, courteous, passionate about the products we choose, and inspiring to those around us.
The Enduro race format epitomizes the way we ride and where we excel. For 2012, we have joined forces and will be competing in most media-heavy Enduro/Super D events in North America and Europe.
Chris is originally from New Zealand. Chris discovered cycling and created a riding base as a bicycle messenger in Wellington, NZ in 2007. Even though he was a novice to the sport, bicycle racing intrigued him.
On a whim, he decided to race a 24 Hour solo, mostly to prove wrong those who did not believe he could. Chris won the 2007 Cateye 24 Hour on his commuter bike, with his Mum and Dad as his race support. A few years later, Chris moved to British Columbia, Canada to pursue his passion for riding bikes and to challenge himself on truly technical mountain terrain.
Chris enjoys everything mountain biking has to offer from Marathon XC races to adrenaline-pumping downhill racing and just out adventuring with good friends. He races Elite downhill, Elite cross-country and came 6th at this year’s Crankworx Enduro.
-2012 North American Enduro Tour Overall – 2nd
-2012 Nimby 50 Red Bull Downtime – 1st
- 2011 Ashland Mountain Challenge Chainless DH – 1st
- 2011 Crankworx Enduro – 6th
- 2011 West Coast Super D – 1st
- 2011 Fraser Valley MBA Toonie Race Series – 2nd Overall
-2009 Crankworx Enduro – 3rd
- 2009 Red Bull Exodus – 8th (Qualified 2nd)
- 2007 New Zealand Cateye 24 Hour Solo – 1st
Dylan was born and raised in Wollongong, Australia. He ventured to Whistler, Canada in 2008 to persue hes passion for mountain biking. Dylan has resided there ever since, riding, racing and enjoying the outdoor lifestyle.
Dylan enjoys every facet of mountain biking from DH, XC, 4X, pumptrack and all mountain he rides and races it all. With the introduction of the enduro and super d formats Dylan has found a new focus to bring hes skills together to focus on one style of racing. Wolsky has established himself as an ambassador for mountain biking within the Whistler community and an influential part of the riding scene.
He has previously coached the WORCA (Whistler Off-Road Cycling Association) Youth dirt camps during the summer months.
-2012 North American Enduro Tour Overall - 4th
-2012 Redbull Divide & Conquer – 2nd
- 2011 Wade’s Excellent Adventure– 1st
- 2011 North Shore Bike Fest Super D – 2nd
- 2011 Ashland Mountain Challenge Chainless Downhill – 3rd
-2o11 Crankworx Criterium – 5th
- 2010 Four Queens – 1st
- 2010 RedBull 5000 Down – 4th
- 2010 Crankworx Garbanzo Enduro DH – 11th
- 2009 RedBull Exodus – 7th
- 2008 1st place Mont 24 Hr. Australian National Champs Team Of 4
• 2007 Australian National Series Expert Men Downhill Champion
Arthur resides in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. Born in France, He has ridden and lived in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest for the last eight years. Arthur has been involved in cycling as a practitioner for 14 years, in the bicycle industry as an employee for over six years and is now a small-business owner since Fall 2011.
Arthur started Suspension Therapy that specializes in mountain bike suspension set-up, to help others make the most out of their bikes and gain a further understanding of their bicycle’s suspension dynamics. Over the years Arthur has raced Elite downhill, Elite cross-country, and currently focused hes training and racing on the growing segment of Enduro / Super-D.
Arthur is well-liked and well-regarded in the Sea to Sky mountain bike industry and has established himself as an inspiring, approachable, skilled and fit all-around mountain biker.
- 2011 FVMBA Race Series – Overall Winner / One bike category Winner
- 2011 North Shore Bike Fest – Enduro Super D – 1st
- 2011North Shore Mountain Bike Association Toonie Race Series Overall Winner
- 2011 Wade’s Excellent Adventure – trail race– 1st
- 2011 Dirty Duo XC – Bike Only – 1st
- 2011 West coast super D – 2nd
-2010 Four Queens – 6th