We are three all-around riders with roots in both cross-country and downhill mountain bike racing. Living in the Vancouver to Whistler corridor, we are able to ride and race both disciplines throughout the year. We have established ourselves as strong, consistent, multi-skilled athletes, and represent a threat at most events we enter. We are well spoken, courteous, passionate about the products we choose, and inspiring to those around us.
The Enduro race format epitomizes the way we ride and where we excel.
Chris is originally from New Zealand and now resides in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. He discovered his passion for cycling as a bicycle messenger in Wellington, New Zealand
A few years later, Chris moved to B.C. to pursue his passion for riding bikes and to challenge himself on truly technical mountain terrain.
-2015 Andes Pacifico, Chile 5th
-2014 Trans-Provence, France – 4th
-2014 Crested Butte Ultra 5-day Enduro – 7th
-2013 North American Enduro Tour Overall Champion
-2013 Oregon Enduro Series Overall – 2nd
-2013 Big Mountain Enduro Series Overall – 3rd
-2013 EWS Winter Park Colorado – 12th
-2013 EWS Whistler, B.C. – 8th
-2012 North American Enduro Tour Overall – 2nd
-2012 Oregon Enduro Series Overall – 2nd
-2012 Red Bull Downtime, Nimby 50 – 1st
– 2011 Ashland Mountain Challenge Chainless DH – 1st
– 2011 Crankworx Enduro – 6th
– 2010/11/12 West Coast Super D – 1st
– 2011 Fraser Valley Race Series – 2nd Overall
-2009 Crankworx Enduro – 3rd
– 2009 Red Bull Exodus – 8th (Qualified 2nd)
– 2007 New Zealand Cateye 24 Hour Solo – 1st
Dylan was born and raised in the coastal city of Wollongong, Australia. He has always been into all types of sport growing up and in 2008 Dylan ventured to Whistler, Canada to pursue his passion for mountain biking. Dylan has resided there ever since, riding, racing and enjoying the outdoor lifestyle. In 2012 he found one race format that would incorporate all disciplines of mountain biking that he loved from XC, DH, 4X and all mountain. This format was enduro and for the last two years Dylan has been committed to working his way to the top of the North American and International enduro race scene.
Wolsky has established himself as an ambassador for mountain biking within the Whistler community and an influential part of the riding scene.
-2013 Oregon Enduro Finals Mt Hood – 7th
-2013 Oregon Enduro series overall – 12th
-2013 Big Mountain Enduro Series overall – 10th
-2013 Enduro World Series Colorado – 22nd
-2013 Enduro World Series Whistler – 26th
-2012 North American Enduro Tour Overall – 4th
-2012 Redbull Divide & Conquer – 2nd
– 2011 Wade’s Excellent Adventure– 1st
– 2011 North Shore Bike Fest Super D – 2nd
– 2011 Ashland Mountain Challenge Chainless Downhill – 3rd
-2o11 Crankworx Criterium – 5th
– 2010 Four Queens – 1st
– 2010 RedBull 5000 Down – 4th
– 2010 Crankworx Garbanzo Enduro DH – 11th
– 2009 RedBull Exodus – 7th
– 2008 1st place Mont 24 Hr. Australian National Champs Team Of 4
• 2007 Australian National Series Expert Men Downhill Champion
Arthur resides in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. Born in France, He has ridden and lived in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest for the last eight years. Arthur has been involved in cycling as a practitioner for 14 years, in the bicycle industry as an employee for over six years and is now a small-business owner since Fall 2011.
Arthur started Suspension Therapy that specializes in mountain bike suspension set-up, to help others make the most out of their bikes and gain a further understanding of their bicycle’s suspension dynamics. Over the years Arthur has raced Elite downhill, Elite cross-country, and currently focused hes training and racing on the growing segment of Enduro / Super-D.
Arthur is well-liked and well-regarded in the Sea to Sky mountain bike industry and has established himself as an inspiring, approachable, skilled and fit all-around mountain biker.
– 2011 FVMBA Race Series – Overall Winner / One bike category Winner
– 2011 North Shore Bike Fest – Enduro Super D – 1st
– 2011North Shore Mountain Bike Association Toonie Race Series Overall Winner
– 2011 Wade’s Excellent Adventure – trail race– 1st
– 2011 Dirty Duo XC – Bike Only – 1st
– 2011 West coast super D – 2nd
-2010 Four Queens – 6th